2011年6月1日星期三

充实的午餐♥

hey!everyone~tis maybe 1 times like tat pose geh pic leh~haha~how??i think is not fit-looking....

and 2day i wan share my bloggie wif englishXD

y??improve??maybe lah~if bad talk,hope everyone dunwan laugh lolxx><

my mum bring me,baby,and my sis go eat lunch at T.R....[[糖水铺]]

in tis holiday,i alrd go 2 times....oppsss....i love tat geh tom yam~so delicious~yummy!!♥

 cute rite?^^my bro's son~

i ♥ tis pic so so so much!!!!loke like very happiness=]]
 same face??100%??XD
he look like very happy leh~~haha!!cute!

after eating,i go maybank for apply on9 bankin^^to tell u the truth,i very happy for tis thing....cauze i wan apply long time ago.....finally can do it!!

we back home at 3.00pm~i love 2day~altough not special,but i like tis,i like go out wif family so much♥

p/s:tis page write in english~dunwan  care about it=p

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...